All About BMN Express

Ionic Silver: The Powerful Antibacterial Solution for a Healthier Life

Jun 19

Silver is a natural element with antimicrobial properties. The production of ionic silver is one of the latest developments in this field and provides a powerful solution to many medical conditions, both for humans and animals. Ionic silver works by inhibiting microbial growth and has been used as a safe and natural alternative to antibiotics for thousands of years. By understanding how it works and its potential benefits, you can make an informed choice about using ionic silver for your own health and that of your family.

What is Ionic Silver?

Health West Ionic silver is a type of colloidal silver that has been manufactured through electrochemical reduction, which results in the creation of nanosized silver particles suspended in water. This process ensures the most highly absorbable form of silver that is readily available. Ionic silver is also known as “nano” silver due to the tiny size of the particles, which penetrate the wall of bacteria and inhibit their function. This product is available in several varieties, including liquid or spray, and can be applied both internally and externally.

How Does Ionic Silver Work?

Ionic silver works by disabling certain proteins and enzymes essential for the survival of bacteria. It also causes damage to the outermost wall of bacteria, preventing them from multiplying. The silver ions bind to the cell wall, resulting in the destruction of the bacteria. This process is known as opsonization and is one of the most effective ways to reduce the population of harmful bacteria in the body. By disrupting the normal functioning of the bacteria, ionic silver can help to restore health and balance to the body, by eliminating the potential for infection.

The Benefits of Ionic Silver

  1. Powerful Antibacterial Agent:
    Ionic silver has been proven to be a powerful antibacterial agent. It has been used to treat infections caused by a wide variety of bacteria, including Salmonella, E. Coli, Staphylococcus, and Chlamydia, among others. This makes it an ideal solution for fighting off bacterial infections in people of all ages.

    2. Natural and Non-Toxic:
    Unlike many other antibacterial agents, ionic silver is both natural and non-toxic. It is, therefore, safe to use even for those with weakened or compromised immune systems and can be taken internally for maximum efficacy.

    3. Wound Healing:
    Applied directly to the skin, ionic silver can speed up wound healing and reduce the risk of infection. It has also been found to be effective at reducing inflammation and pain associated with cuts and scrapes.

    4. Immune Support:
    Regular intake of ionic silver helps to boost the immune system by providing an essential defence against bacterial infections. This can be particularly beneficial for those who may be at risk of developing more serious illnesses due to a weakened immune system.

    5. Versatile Application:
    Ionic silver can be easily incorporated into a range of products, such as lotions, creams, and sprays. It can also be taken orally in various forms, such as tablets and tinctures. This makes it an incredibly versatile solution for addressing a variety of health concerns.

    6. Potential for Resistant Bacteria:
    Recent research has shown that ionic silver may be effective against multi-drug resistant bacteria, which are becoming increasingly common due to overuse of antibiotics. This makes it an attractive option for those looking for an alternative to antibiotics. 

    Using Ionic Silver Safely

  1. 1. Quality Products:
    It is important to source your ionic silver products from a reputable supplier in order to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness. Look for companies that provide third-party testing results so you can be sure of the quality of the product. HealthWest offers a range of high quality ionic silver products, such as their Ionic Silver PS 50ppm 500ml Glass Bottle.

    2. Dosage and Duration:
    When using ionic silver, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and duration as instructed by the manufacturer. Overdosing can result in silver toxicity, so it is best to err on the side of caution.

    3. Consult a Healthcare Professional:
    If you are unsure of the best product and dosage for your needs, it is best to consult a healthcare professional. They will provide guidance on the best approach for dealing with your specific condition.

    4. Allergic Reactions:
    Allergic reactions to ionic silver are rare but can occur in some individuals. If you experience any adverse reactions after taking ionic silver, seek medical advice immediately.


Ionic silver is a powerful antibacterial agent that can provide a safe and natural solution to a range of medical conditions. By understanding its potential benefits and following the safety guidelines, you can make the most of this amazing element and enjoy a healthier life.