Home Care Agency Client Profile:
- Non-Medical Home Care Business
- Independent, not franchised
- Family Owned and Operated
- Billing over $1mil+ per year
- In business for 10 years
- Looking for growth online.
- Well established networking partners and name brand locally.
Home Care Client Summary: This client has worked hard over the last 10 years to establish themselves in their local community as a trusted non-medical home care agency. Their brand recognition is excellent. The primary owners are now wanting to increase their online presence and do a much better job of “Showing Up” in as many surrounding towns as possible. They serve large counties but know that being visibly by “town” is more important. (#true!) Their website and online marketing strategies were outdated.
Home Care Marketing Services:
- Re-build website from the ground up, using the cleanest wordpress platform available, and hosting the website on super high-speed hosting.
- Re-do all Search Engine Optimization.
- Add town pages and service pages that are a minimum of 1000 words each.
- Add advanced schema code to all pages.
- Test and optimize for MOBILE SPEED.
- Start blog posting that complement the new town and service pages.
- Feed blog posts to FB and LinkedIn.
- Train client on how to manage leads through their free ASNSpark! CRM account.
- Access Google My Business listing and map it to their website, optimize it for better results.
Home Care Web Design and SEO Tactics
- Complete keyword discovery prior to website launch
- Selected a mix of critical keywords, high traffic keywords, and long-tail keywords
- Website and blog were mapped based on visitor personas and keywords
- Focused on one keyword per page
- Optimized title and meta description for each page and post
- Optimize internal linking
- Optimize connection to their Google My Busines listing
Home Care Website Results:
- Website went from ranking for a few awesome keyword phrases, to ranking for multiple keyword phrases in their market within 90 days.
- Phone is ringing!
- Recruiting as fast as they can to stay nicely staffed.
- Since April 2 they have added 358 new contacts to their ASNSpark! CRM system. These include referral sources, home care leads, inquiries, contact us forms, get started forms, and website instant chat forms.
- No paid advertising involved, all organic rank.