The Next Presidential Debate Will Reportedly Be Held Virtually-Donald Trump Says He Will Not Participate

Donald Trump and Joe Biden

What a time to be a voter in America! Between the current pandemic and the interesting people we’re running for office, it seems like we just can’t take a break. It is now reported that the next presidential debate is taking a turn as it will be virtual.

As we previously reported, Joe Biden wasn’t here to lead the debate on whether or not to test positive for the virus by next week. And while the Trump administration is confident that Donnie will get a negative outcome, CNN reports that the debate is now virtual and Mr. Trump doesn’t want any part of it.

“I’m not going to have a virtual debate,” he said of Fox Business. “I’m not going to waste my time on a virtual debate.”

However, members of the Debate Commission are unsure about Donnie’s health and released a statement to explain the commission’s decision.

“The second presidential debate will take the form of a city meeting where candidates would attend from various remote locations,” the statement said. “The city meeting attendees and host Steve Scully, Senior Executive Producer and Political Editor for C-SPAN Networks, will be located at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Date County in Miami, Florida. The White House pool will report on the second presidential debate. “

How do you feel about a virtual debate, roomies? Let us know in the comments!

Would you like updates directly in your text inbox? Contact us at 917-722-8057 or https://my.community.com/theshaderoom

See this post on Instagram

TSR STAFF: Brianne D! @beedev_ ____________________________________ After #DonaldTrump announced that he and Melania had tested positive for COVID-19, #JoeBiden not only wished them a “speedy recovery,” but he also revealed that he and his wife Jill tested negative for the virus . Now Joe is open about the next time he’s going to stand against Trump in a debate, and he says it may not be a good idea. ____________________________________ While speaking to reporters, Joe says that he and Trump should not participate in the debate, which is scheduled for October 15, because of Trump’s positive coronavirus diagnosis. ____________________________________ “I think if he still has COVID we shouldn’t have the debate,” said Joe. “We have to follow very strict guidelines. Too many people have been infected. It’s very serious – click the link in our bio to read more! (????: @gettyimages)

A post posted by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Oct 7, 2020 at 11:45 am PDT