Tory Lanez took a fresh approach to tackling Megan Thee Stallion shooting without music.
Following his recent trial for the three offenses he faces for allegedly shooting Megan, Tory went live Tuesday night to review some of his opinionated contradicting statements in Megan’s story.
He stated that in the last three months of his life he had been beaten up for fake information she shared, and even claimed that her Roc Nation team pushed her to murder his character.
He broke down her version of events, essentially calling Megan a liar, but claiming that he still considers her a friend.
“She knows what happened, I know what happened, and we know what you say and the alleged things and what my name is alleged accusations are not true,” Tory said. “It’s fake information … I never want to get out like I’m here to beat up this girl, or I’m here to talk about that girl, or ever be in a place where I don’t respect her because of me . As a person, she’s still my friend, no matter what, even if she doesn’t look at me like that, I look at her like she is still my friend. “
He also disassembled Megan’s argument that he initially didn’t tell the cops that he shot her at the scene, claiming she threw the “black card” at him.
Tory also asked why Megan didn’t tell the police she was in danger when he believed she had the opportunity:
Just a quick refresher on the timeline:
- The incident occurred in the Hollywood Hills on July 12th when Megan and Tory left a pool party hosted by Kylie Jenner. Megan was hospitalized for injuries related to a gunshot in both feet, but initially did not say who shot her.
- More than a month later, Megan broke her silence and named Tory the one who shot her to clear the air on conflicting reports about what had happened. She also explained her silence as a form of Tory protection that she later regretted.
- Tory decided to tell his story in September when he released a 17-track album, Daystar, titled by his first name.
- Investigators charged Tory with three crimes, including attacking with a semi-automatic weapon in connection with Megan’s shooting.
- We only reported that a judge ordered him to stay away from Megan while his indictment was postponed until November 18.
We will keep you informed about updates.
Would you like updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us at 917-722-8057 or Click here to take part!